CENTRE STREET LOFTS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION REPORT OF INSPECTORS OF ELECTION OF ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
Posted By kboodsayaskul on September 15, 2021
I, Mary Ann Plescia, the duly appointed Inspector of Election at the Annual Meeting of the Centre Street Lofts Community Association, a California, nonprofit, Mutual-Benefit Corporation, held on September 8, 2021, do hereby, report as follows:
• The number of members in good standing and entitled to vote on matters reported below was 116.
• In accordance with the Bylaws, I determined that a quorum of 25% of the voting power was reached.
• I reviewed the registration and all ballots received.
• I determined the authenticity, validity, and effect of each of the ballots.
• I determined all challenges and questions in anyway arising in connection with the right to vote.
• I received 48 valid, signed ballot return envelopes containing 47 ballots.
• The two (2) candidates receiving the highest number of votes will serve for a two (2) year term until the 2023 Annual Meeting. I counted and tabulated the votes as follows:
Bruce Ecker 15
Karen Wilkinson-Jurisic 28
Letticia Settle 33
Michael Cassello (write-in) 1
DIRECTORS ELECTED TERM
Karen Wilkinson-Jurisic 2023
Letticia Settle 2023
IRS RULING 70-604 (APPROVED) VOTES
2020 ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES (APPROVED) VOTES
I hereby certify and declare that I have conducted the election/vote with fairness to all Members; I have performed my duties impartially, in good faith, to the best of my abilities and as expeditiously as possible, and that the count of ballots and the information contained in this report and certificate is accurate in all respects to the best of my knowledge.